Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Blonde by any other name is still Dumb!

Now being a blond, I am fully within my rights to say this. If you stopped by my other blog, you would have been sent here, because--yours truly seemed to be unable to spell (granted it, it was after at least one glass of wine) when she set up "Impolite Company". That title is owned by another blogger, and this blond set up "Impolite Compay"...looking at that phrase right now brings some rather interesting ideas to bear, that I may explore here later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well not all of us blonds can have a brain that is attached to our well rounded shoulders, but hey we all make mistakes that is what helps us learn, that is if we have the wisdom to learn from them
Bleu

Anonymous said...

The "concept" of age is certainly a controlling factor...Now the staying out all night part may have to do with the price tag..it seems to get higher as we get older..or maybe we just notice it more..not sure..but gone are the days of two day benders then an easy four hour recovery period... It's more like 4 days...but I do play...have been known to stay out all night.. I do watch sunrises...and have a pretty good handle on this age thing..It isn't controlling me that much "yet"...